A lightweight and ventilated shirt, the Open Air is great for fly-fishing, shooting or exploring in the most punishing heat. Its caped and mesh-lined back and Active Fit deliver cool comfort and freedom of movement to keep you focused on the activity. The fabric delivers powerful UPF 40+ protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. Perfect for late spring and summer activities, the Open Air Caster dries quickly and promotes evaporative cooling.
Thoughtful details make it better still: the concealed button-down collar stays put in the wind, and a convenient eyeglass cleaning cloth is hidden in the shirttail. RGS's embroidered logo personalization on the left chest make it RGS's alone. Polyester/nylon. Washable. From Orvis.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXL(50-52).
- Caped and mesh-lined back promises breathable comfort
- Lightweight polyester/nylon blend dries quickly and promotes evaporative cooling
- UPF 40+ fabric blocks more than 98% of UV rays
- Concealed button-down collar lays flat in the wind
- Convenient sunglasses cleaner hidden in the shirt's hem
- Mesh vented above pleated front chest pockets
- Roll-up sleeve tabs
- Straight hem